Last Updated: October 15, 2015
- Registration. You will only be able to use certain functionality of the Website if You register with us. If You decide to register with us, You will receive or create a user ID and password (“Profile”) to access Your Registrant account (“Account”). You shall not allow any third party to use Your Profile or Account to access the Website and You shall strictly safeguard all information that would enable any individual or entity to access the Website by using Your Profile. You are fully responsible for Your failure to safeguard information and/or to permit any other person to access or use the Website using Your Profile and/or Account, and for all activities that occur under Your Profile and/or Account. You may not sell or otherwise transfer Your Profile and/or Account or any portion thereof. You shall notify Society+ immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Profile and/or Account or otherwise of the Website. Society+ shall not be liable for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of Your Profile and/or Account, either with or without Your knowledge.
- Notice of Defects/Returns. You must make any claims of defects, including but not limited to those related to shortages, quality, or specification, within the first seven (7) days after the receipt of merchandise. Society+ is not responsible for shortages when shipments are directed to a third party. It is the responsibility of You to inspect upon receipt, that all merchandise delivered matches its order.
- Modification or Wear of Goods. You hereby acknowledge and agree that You cannot return or make a claim relating to merchandise that has been worn, printed, dyed, washed or altered in any way.
- Returns. You are solely responsible to inspect upon receipt and determine that all merchandise delivered matches its order. A written authorization from Society+ must be obtained by You for any returned merchandise. All returns must be made within five (5) days of Society+ approving your return. Society+ will only accept for return items that are damaged, and a credit for future purchases will be issued. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY REASON. You authorize Society+ to sell any garments that have been returned, rejected, or abandoned.
- Acceptance of goods with Known Defects Waives Claims for Damages. You must notify Society+ in writing of all claims for damages resulting from any defect that is known to You at the time You accept the merchandise. You hereby waive any claim for damages resulting from any defect You are aware of, including late delivery, at the time You accept the merchandise.
- EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES: YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES IMPLIED ARE EXCLUDED FROM ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND Society+ AND SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE GOODS SOLD BY Society+. Society+ SHALL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- No Responsibility. You acknowledge and agree that Society+ has no responsibility for any work performed by any vendor referred by You and hereby waives any right to assert any claim against Society+ for work performed by any other firm, including but not limited to claims for negligent referral, agency, or respondent superior.
- Deterioration of Your Credit. Society+ has the right, in addition to other remedies provided by law or in equity, to terminate any delivery or suspend further deliveries of other shipments in the event You fail to pay for anyone shipment when the same becomes due. Should Your financial condition become unsatisfactory to the Society+, the Society+ may require cash on delivery payments or satisfactory security for delivery of goods.
- Re-Sale Prohibited. You may not resell or re-convey, or offer to sell or re-convey, any products purchased from Society+ as Your own. Society+ product tags MAY NOT be cut out, additional product labels MAY NOT be sewn into garments, or in any way may the products be presented as the Your own designs.